Preparing young people for ethical romantic relationships.
Tips and Lists
- 5 Tips for Parents: Guiding Teens and Young Adults in Developing Healthy Romantic Relationships
- 6 Tips for Parents: Reducing and Preventing Misogyny and Sexual Harassment Among Teens and Young Adults
- Select resources for parents, educators, young people, and community members
- Scenarios for Educators
- Audit for Educators
Articles and Briefs
- Learning about love: How schools can better prepare students for romantic relationships (2013). Weissbourd, R., & Rolland, R. G. Harvard Education Letter.
- Preparing Students for Romantic Relationships (2013). Weissbourd, R., Peterson, A., & Weinstein, E. Phi Delta Kappan.
- Sexual Ethics for a Caring Society. A sex education curriculum that seeks to teach students about ethics and ethical relationships. For more information about implementing the curriculum, please contact Sharon Lamb.
- From the Dress-Up Corner to the Senior Prom: Navigating Gender and Sexuality Diversity in PreK-12 Schools (2012). Bryan, J. Maryland:R&L Education.